* Up to 59 extra outings
* In December 7156 departures
During this month of December, the end-of-year movement registered the movement of 41 thousand 258 passengers.
It was through 7,156 trips, as were visitors from Tijuana, Guadalajara, Durango, Nogales, Culiacán, Los Mochis and Mexico City.
According to a normal day, there are 389 trips, however, this month it was possible to mobilize 448 departures.
This meant that 59 extra departures were allowed daily to the destinations most in demand.
Source: Noroeste, Sel
The Mazatlan Post
- Public transport drivers continue to be fined in Mazatlan
- Mazatlan City Councilors against citizen consultation for Carnival
- It’s official! Yes, there will be a popular consultation to decide whether or not Mazatlan’s Carnival will proceed
- The cold continues in Sinaloa; 9º the lowest temperatures today January 26