Americans are found dead inside their home in San Miguel de Allende

The couple from the United States died after they inhaled a large accumulation of LP gas caused by a failure in a gas heater inside a house

San Miguel de Allende.- A couple of foreigners from the United States died poisoned by the accumulation of LP gas, which caused a gas heater failure inside a house in the San Antonio neighborhood . One of the bilingual agencies and the ministerial authority of the state, already took letters in the matter to find the exact causes of the event.

Between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., the report was received at the Emergency Center about two people who were intoxicated inside a house located on Calle Jorge , number 6-A of the colony previously named. The call quickly came units of Civil Protection, Red Cross and Volunteer Fire to protect the area and provide medical care to the inhabitants of the house, unfortunately, a man and a woman between 60 and 65 years, no longer showed signs of life.

Source: Periodico correo, am

Facebook Comments