Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S. A. B. de C. V., through its subsidiaries, holds concessions to develop, operate, and maintain airports in Mexico.
The company operates 13 international airports in Monterrey, Acapulco, Mazatlán, Zihuatanejo, Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango, San Luis Potosí, Tampico, Torreón, Zacatecas, Ciudad Juárez, and Reynosa cities.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (NASDAQ:OMAB) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, July 18th. The transportation company reported $0.74 EPS for the quarter.
The business had revenue of $102.76 million USD during the second quarter of 2018. Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte had a return on equity of 35.46% and a net margin of 32.68%. equities analysts predict that Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Nort will post 2.74 EPS for the current fiscal year.
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte reports terminal traffic rose 8.9% to 18M in August.
- Traffic at the Culiacan airport increased 12.8% and at Chihuahua airport up 18.3%.
- Domestic traffic grew 9.4% while international traffic advanced 5.1%.
- YTD total traffic for the airport operator improved 8.8% to 13.19M passengers.
- Total passenger traffic comprised of 99.3% commercial, and 0.7% general aviation.