Don’t miss Hasta la Cocina on TVP at 1:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Check out other delicious dishes on our website and YouTube channel.
- Tortilla chips,
- Half cream,
- Chihuahua cheese,
- Olive oil,
- Heat a frying pan and add olive oil.
- Cut the beef fillet into large pieces. Season with salt, ground pepper and oregano.
- Cook 2 potatoes for 20 minutes to half an hour and then transfer them to a frying pan with 100 grams of butter, 200 ml of half cream, 200 grams of cream and 200 grams of bacon.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Move him to the meat.
- Add 250 grams of Manchego cheese to the mashed potatoes.
- Add tortilla chips to mashed potatoes. Stir.
- Add more cheese.
- Remove the meat and cut into strips.
- Serve the chilaquiles on a plate.
- Put some strips of meat on top.
- Garnish with tomato slices, cream, onion and cumin to highlight.
Check out other delicious dishes in our Cooking Recipes section and on our YouTube channel Hasta la Cocina.
Also don’t miss Hasta la Cocina on the TVP signal at 1:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.