* Specialists in seafood cravings
* Tostibarbas the specialty of the house
Do you crave a fast, easy, simple and tasty seafood snacks ?, go with “El Barbas”, where you will find a variety of flavor.
Alberto Zataráin, owner of the place, tells us that the ingredients he uses to make a seafood Tostito are sea ingredients, nothing containing sugar or flour.
“When they ask for a Tostibarbón the ingredients are, octopus, raw shrimp, cooked and tuna, accompanied by special sauces,” he explained.
Ask, take and be happy, is the emblem of seafood snacks “El Barbas”, and what the customer asks they prepare it to take away.
They are located in Avenida Bicentenario and Las Torres, in fractionation Prados del Sol, Mazatlan, Sinaloa.
The Mazatlan Post
- Cruise tourists and their obligatory stop, The Cathedral of Mazatlan
- Journalist says the AMLO government is paying millions of pesos a month to a company linked to the Sinaloa Cartel
- Several Sinaloa cartel operatives sentenced in California, USA
- How Mexican actress Kate del Castillo was investigated over ‘El Chapo’