This is stipulated in chapter II of the Register and control of drivers of motor vehicles of the Law of Transit in the State
Sinaloa.- They can revoke you for months and even suspend your driving license definetavely.
In chapter II of the Registry and control of drivers of motor vehicles of the Traffic Law in the State, the causes by which this legal procedure can occur are specified.
If you do not know the articles it is time that you learn them to avoid the temporary or definitive suspension.
Article 27 of the Traffic Law of the State of Sinaloa states that the license to drive will be suspended for a period of six months, when the owner incurs traffic violations related to traffic on more than three occasions during a previous calendar year. to the date on which the suspension is processed or when he has been caught for the second time driving in a drunken state or under the influence of drugs or toxic substances that significantly alter his ability to drive.
Article 28 states that driver’s licenses will be revoked in the following cases:
- When it is verified that the holder has ceased to have the physical or mental aptitude necessary for driving the vehicles of the corresponding category.
- When by judicial decision it is determined by a judicial authority.
- When the owner of the same has incurred a third time during an immediate previous calendar year, in the offense of drunk driving or under the influence of drugs or toxic substances that significantly reduce their ability to drive, or cause serious damage to the heritage and physical integrity of the people.
- When the license holder has been suspended twice in a period of two years or five times at any time.
With respect to the cancellation of licenses, article 29 indicates that they will apply when it is verified that the information provided by the interested party for obtaining it is false or that any of the documents or certificates exhibited are falsified; if appropriate, the alleged perpetrator shall be consigned before the competent authorities. In this case, the individual may not obtain a driver’s license in any of its types for a term of two years, nor may he drive vehicles in the covered State with a license obtained in another Entity.
Meanwhile, Article 30 states that: The revoked driver licenses will not be issued again to the interested party for a term of five years, on the understanding that the latter will not be able to drive a motor vehicle within the State, even when carrying a license issued in another Entity.
Regarding the causes, procedures and consequences of the suspension, revocation or cancellation of driver’s licenses, article 30 states that: they will also be applicable as far as the certificate of aptitude is concerned; with the following provisos:
- The suspension of the certificate of aptitude will proceed the first time the driver is caught driving in a drunken state or under the influence of drugs or toxic substances.
- The revocation of the certificate of aptitude will proceed when the driver is caught driving for the second time in a drunken state or under the influence of drugs or toxic substances.
On the contrary, article 32 states that when for some justified reason the corresponding driver’s license can not be obtained in a timely manner, the state transit authorities may grant provisional permits to drive.
Do not expose yourself to having your driver’s license canceled, know the laws
Source: linea directa
The Mazatlan Post