This was announced by Javier lizárraga Mercado, Secretary of Economic Development in Sinaloa, who revealed that it could be the Teta Kawi Off Shore company. It is also hoped that the dredging of the port will occur.
After the President of the Republic, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, stated on several occasions that Mazatlan will be supported to trigger port growth, the Secretary of Economic Development in Sinaloa, Javier Lizárraga Mercado, is confident that progress will be made in the Integral Project. of the Port, although with scarce resources.
The state official recalled that the original project that encompasses several stages, would be carried out with an investment of around 12 billion pesos, but for the dredging stage one thousand 300 million pesos are required.
For Sinaloa comes great projects thanks to the arrival of natural gas, he announced, in relation to millionaire investments of companies that work with hydrocarbons. For the south of Sinaloa, specifically in Mazatlán, the Teta Kawi Off Shore maquilas will land at the height of the International Airport and will project advances for the aeronautical and aerospace sector.
The port of Mazatlan has registered important advances in the direction of the reception of containers, since of receiving 25 thousand containers, 40 thousand are currently being received, the activity of loading and unloading of cars has returned and the tourist cruises also.
Teta Kawi Off Shore
The company Maquilas Teta Kawi, SA de CV was founded in October 1986 in the city of Guaymas, Sonora. The main objective of the company is to provide various services under the Housing Program to foreign companies (maquiladoras) that wish to manufacture their products in Mexico for their subsequent export to the United States and Canada. Currently these services are provided mainly in the city of Empalme and Guaymas.
The group of companies to which Maquilas Teta Kawi belongs consists of:
- Offshore International, Inc.
- Offshore International, LLC
- Manufacturas Zapalinamé SA de CV
- Dinisa, SA de CV
- International Logistics Solutions (ILS)
Group called Offshore Group
The Offshore Group is a provider of vertically structured manufacturing support services, which allows its clients to focus their attention on their areas of greatest competition. It has ISO 9001: 2015 certification in:
- Administration of human resources and personnel
- Medical service for employees in the workplace
- Administration of payroll
- Accounting administration
- Administration of the industrial park
- Environmental and procurement services
- Assistance with government and communities
Source: TVP, The Offshore Group
The Mazatlan Post
- If you still haven’t received a COVID vaccine, this weekend in Mazatlan is your chance
- Are you 65 or older? Sinaloa is looking to enroll you to give you a bi-monthly pension
- Happy Chef’s Day !; Learn about Mazatlan’s Chef Francisco Cisneros
- Culiacán-La Paz flight inaugurated; there will be 13 thousand new tourists for the BCS capital