Third stage of the Viajando Por Sinaloa program announced

147

The state Secretary of Tourism said that at this stage they are looking to make 50 trips in 11 weeks

Mazatlán, Sinaloa.- In order to maintain the economic activity of tourism in Sinaloa, from April 10 to June 27, the third stage of the interstate program, “Traveling through Sinaloa” will be maintained.

Se reactiva el programa “Viajando Puro Sinaloa” – Olegario Quintero

The Secretary of Tourism Óscar Pérez Barros, explained that in this period they seek to make 50 trips during 11 weekends, following the health protocols.

This program has produced very good results in the 18 municipalities, thanks to the tourist chain throughout the state, hotels, museums, restaurants and tour operators.

Oscar Perez Barros

Pérez Barros revealed that so far the program has amounted to 280 trips, with a mobilization of 10,400 people visiting the 18 municipalities on the various routes.

” This has allowed us to have an economic benefit of 12.4 million pesos, and we have invested 3.5 million pesos in the 2 stages,”

he said.

He recalled that the first cycle was carried out from September 28, 2019, to March 15, 2020, 180 trips were made, the second stage restarted on September 19, 2020, and ends in February of this year, with 100 more trips “.

He added that this program is aimed at allowing Sinaloans to visit and get to know the destinations we have in the state, and we have managed to add small communities such as Cospita or Laguna de Canachi in the first stage, and El Habal and la Noria in the second.

Sinaloenses recorren los 4 Pueblos Mágicos con el programa Viajando Puro  Sinaloa | ReflectoresMX

The state official highlighted that the tour maintains its cost from 399 pesos per person in quadruple occupancy, depending on the category of the hotel, including transportation, two days and one night of lodging, complimentary breakfast, and local guides.

Source: elsoldemazatlan.com.mx

The Mazatlan Post