Mazatlán, Sinaloa.- As of Tuesday, February 8, the Ministry of Public Security and Municipal Traffic opens the call for those who are interested in joining the ranks of the Municipal Police.
To do this, they must go to the corporation building located at 34 Antonio Toledo Corro avenue, Huertos Familiares neighborhood, where they can deliver the required documentation.
The schedules to go to deliver the documentation will be from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The call is open to all citizens of Mexican nationality, between 18 and 32 years of age, with completed high school studies, who are in good physical and mental health, who do not use drugs or have alcohol problems.
The physical characteristics of the applicant must be in men a minimum height of 1.60; in women of 1.55 meters.
The weight must be according to their body mass and, in the case of men, have accredited National Military Service.
For more information, you can call (669) 132-86-36, from the Professionalization Unit of the Municipal Public Security Secretariat.
Requirements in original and two copies:
– Birth certificate- Proof of the last degree of studies (Preparatory Certificate)
– Released Military Card
– Recent proof of address
– Voting license
– CURP- Current driver’s license
– Two letters of recommendation
– Letter of no criminal record
– Accredit properties
– Marriage certificate and/or divorce decree
– Circulation card and invoice for private vehicles
– Birth certificate of dependents, wife, children (as)
– Last payroll receipt or letter of income
– Account statements. (From banking institutions and commercial houses)
– Personal consultation at the Credit Bureau