Currently offering 100 percent forgiveness of fines and surcharges on various taxes
Mazatlán, Sinaloa.- As of this Friday, 15 modules will be in operation at various points in Mazatlán for the payment of the property tax.
Currently, the Mazatlán City Council opened a program of discounts on fines and surcharges for the benefit of taxpayers who have fallen into default in the payment of municipal taxes.
Through a press release, Javier Enríquez Bastidas, head of the Revenue Directorate, urged citizens of urban and rural areas to take advantage of this tax forgiveness program such as Property, Markets, Garbage Collection, Alcohol License, location and Taxi Establishments.
“The program covers a period from November 25 to December 25, with 100 percent forgiveness of fines and surcharges, and from December 26 to 31, 50 percent. For the convenience of taxpayers, in the city we established 15 modules, “he said.
These points will be located in shopping malls, Administrative Unit, Municipal Palace, Public Security and receiverships, with hours from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday, and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. tomorrow at 1:00 in the afternoon.
He added that all bank cards have up to 12 months without interest when paying these taxes.
– Jumapam Plaza Hacienda Victoria
– Jumapa Gabriel Leyva
– Aquamático Soriana El Toreo
– Aquamático Soriana Insurgentes
– Real del Valle Aquamático
– Administrative unit
– Plaza Ley del Mar
– Banamex La Marina
– Plaza Bicentenario
– Large square
– Plaza de la Colonia Benito Juárez
– Jumapam El Conchi
– Public security
– City Hall
– Jumapam Villa Union
– Colecturías (El Habal, Siqueros, Mármol, El Roble, El Walamo, El Quelite and La Noria).
- Ecology must clarify if it gave authorization for the pruning of trees in Mazatlan’s historic center
- Sinaloa is within the five best states to invest in Mexico
- Amigos de los Animales the superheroes of vulnerable cats and dogs; volunteers needed
- A Pulmonia that has refreshed Mazatlecos for more than 60 years