The general population is asked to collaborate to stop the growth of COVID-19 cases and get out of this pandemic
Culiacán, Sinaloa .- Due to the current conditions of the health contingency and in adherence to the protocols issued by the Health Sector, following the indications of the Municipal President, Lic. Jesús Estrada Ferreiro; The Culiacán Park Directorate informs all visitors and membership users that all recreational and sports activities will be closed until further notice.
Closed areas and classes:
classes • Football
classes • Basketball
• Swimming classes • Pool memberships (will resume as soon as it reopens)
• Zumba classes • School Soccer
• Field Hockey School
• Pools and slides
• Mini soccer
• Softball tournaments • Basketball tournament
• Exercisers from the lake area are suspended
• Children’s games are suspended
• Mechanical Games
It should be noted that access to the park for physical activity will be with the mandatory use of face masks and continue to maintain a healthy distance, even for walkers and runners.
The general population is asked to collaborate to stop the growth of COVID-19 cases and to get out of this pandemic.
The Mazatlan Post
- If you still haven’t received a COVID vaccine, this weekend in Mazatlan is your chance
- Are you 65 or older? Sinaloa is looking to enroll you to give you a bi-monthly pension
- Happy Chef’s Day !; Learn about Mazatlan’s Chef Francisco Cisneros
- Culiacán-La Paz flight inaugurated; there will be 13 thousand new tourists for the BCS capital