As of May 24 and until Thursday, May 27, the Sinovac vaccine will be administered to pregnant women over 18 years of age and with more than 9 weeks of gestation, as well as to people between 50 and 59 years of age.
Mazatlán, Sinaloa.- As part of the National Vaccination Plan against the SARS-Cov-2 Covid-19 virus, it is the turn of the population from 50 years to 59, as well as pregnant women, to be immunized, For this reason, this Monday, May 24, they will be able to meet at the different points around the city.
In a statement issued by the Sinaloa Delegation of Welfare Secretariat, it was announced that as of this May 24 and until Thursday, May 27, the Sinovac vaccine will be administered to pregnant women over 18 years of age and with more than 9 weeks of gestation, as well as people 50 to 59 years of age.
For this purpose, there will be four unique vaccination points corresponding to the locality of each citizen, which are presented below:
• UAS Sports Center, located on Avenida de los Deportes, Tellerías neighborhood, zip code 82017
• Cancha Germán Evers, located on Avenida Zaragoza without number, Colonia Centro, postal code 82000
• Military Hospital, located on Proyecto street without number, in the Rincón de Urías neighborhood, zip code 82060
• Convention Center, located on Del Delfin avenue without number, in the La Marina neighborhood, zip code 82103
The vaccination process will be in an orderly and alphabetical manner, so there is a specific schedule for each first letter of the patero surname, which is shown below:
Monday May 24
AB 9:00 am
CD 1:00 pm
Tuesday May 25
GK 9:00 am
Mon 1:00 pm
M 4:00 pm
Wednesday May 26
NQ 9:00 am
R 1:00 pm
S 4:00 pm
Thursday 27 May
TV 9:00 am
WZ 11:00 am
Laggards 1:00 pm
It will be mandatory to present the printed and pre-filled vaccination file, as well as an official identification (INE / IFE, passport, valid professional identification with photograph, immigration document).
Source: reaccioninformativa.com, noroeste.com.mx
- Senior Mexican and U.S. officials speak ahead of April meeting on drugs and weapons trafficking
- AMLO’s threat to campaign against Republicans is ‘Unacceptable’ (Chairman of the House)
- The Chicago Tribune says: “AMLO is lying when he says Mexico does not produce fentanyl”
- Music Day returns recharged for this 2023