The United States Ambassador to Mexico, Christopher Landau, celebrated his birthday in the state of Zacatecas.
This was reported by the diplomat through his Twitter account with two messages. The first of them featuring a photo of his birthday cake.
My first birthday IN Zacatecas! I feel like a very blessed man on a personal level, with a great family, and on a professional level, with the honor of representing my country in its great neighbor to the south ”, was the message from Landau, whose birthday is the same day as President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
The second tweet of the ambassador included a traditional cardboard judas that he gave himself as a birthday present.
“My birthday gift for myself: a cardboard Judas from Zacatecas, Mexico”.
My birthday gift for myself: a Judas from Zacatecan cardboard. pic.twitter.com/8dbqQTSDSQ
– Ambassador Christopher Landau (@USAmbMex) November 13, 2020
The ambassador is in that state because on Thursday he held a meeting with Governor Alejandro Tello, where they discussed various issues.
Until 1:45 p.m. this Friday, Landau’s birthday was the 15th trend on Twitter in Mexico.
- 11 more cruise ships to arrive in Mazatlan in January
- Rains in the south, but heat and winds in the north and northwest of Mexico today Jan 13th
- Start the year traveling! Fly with Viva Aerobús from Culiacán to Mexico City from 39 pesos
- Meet Yareli Salazar from Sinaloa, the first Mexican to participate in the Women’s Tour de France