The accounts belong to the automotive, consulting and educational services sectors
The Financial Intelligence Unit ( UIF ) reported that it froze the accounts of 28 companies in Querétaro for being allegedly linked to the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel ( CJNG ).
The accounts, belonging to companies in the automotive, consulting and educational services sectors , are linked to operations related to the CJNG and are among the more than 2,200 accounts that were blocked during the “ Agave Azul ” operation nationwide, according to information provided by the head of the FIU, Santiago Nieto.
Here is the list of companies or people that operated in Querétaro:
- Barrier Estrada Gabino.
- Beltrán García Víctor Francisco.
- Cardona Vázquez Nancy.
- Factories Selectas SA de CV.
- Liang Guoen.
- López Salazar Jaime.
- Peñaloza Gómez Leodegario.
- Peñaloza García Miriam.
- Pineda Pérez Hector de Jesús.
- Polanco Farías Gabriela.
- Sánchez Carlon Silvia Romina.
- ABG Premium Group SA de CV.
- Aeroplaza Automotriz SA de CV.
- Are co Consultores SC.
- Eurocavsa SA de CV.
- Impulsora Automotriz de Tecomán SA de CV.
- Pallets de Occidente SA de CV.
- Salud Natural Mexicana SA de CV.
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara AC.
- Sánchez Carlon Diana María.
- Díaz Dávalos Mario Alberto.
- Corporativo Title SA de CV.
- Pulido Truck and Parts SA de CV.
- Belly Peñaloza Patricia.
- Consultores y Asociados Milken SA de CV.
- Saturn Wired.
- Redes Computacionales SA de CV.
- Daroco Compañía SA de CV.
- Liang Youer.
Other entities with a greater number of investigated businesses were also reported , such as Jalisco, where 742 accounts were detected; Mexico City , with a total of 312 and Michoacán, with 147.
Since last June, elements of the unit led by Santiago Nieto were behind the CJNG, the organized crime group that is considered one of the most prolific and dangerous in the world , according to the Administration for Drug Control ( DEA for its acronym in English).
During Enrique Peña Nieto’s administration (2012-2018), the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel was consolidated as the most powerful. In just over four years it went from being a cell at the service of Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán , to the most powerful criminal organization with the largest presence in the country.
Since Enrique Peña Nieto assumed the presidency of Mexico, the then prosecutor, Jesús Murillo Karam , assured that the strategy of former president Felipe Calderón (2006-2012) had caused the fragmentation of cartels and the emergence of up to 80 cells that were on fire to the country. At the time, the CJNG operated for the Sinaloa in Jalisco, Michoacán and Veracruz.
Only five years later, the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel ousted the Sinaloa Cartel , and is currently the group with the greatest expansion in the country, and the least hit by the security forces. From having a presence in three entities, it expanded to dominate 24 states.
The authorities seek to attack the flow of resources of criminal groups with this operation instead of starting a violent fight with them , indicated Santiago Niego himself during the conference called “Young people, zero tolerance for corruption”, organized by students from the Faculties of Accounting and Law of the UAQ.
He pointed out that “organized crime can only be fought when it is possible to do so from the judicial, ministerial and political spheres.” However, he stressed that the political, judicial, union and non-profit organization spheres should also be included as part of the anti- corruption operations, since it is the local pacts that give protection to criminal groups.
He assured that while there is impunity, corrupt activities will continue to exist. From 2018 to 2020, the FIU received about 60 complaints related to the issue against 251 individuals, 190 legal entities with an approximate amount of 172,914 million pesos involved in deposits and 145,616 million in withdrawals.
The “Blue Agave” is made in collaboration between the FIU and the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and they have identified leaders, financial operators, officials and companies with links to the CJNG.
- Relocating to Mexico NO BULL with Mexico Relocation Guide! Ep02. Purchasing Real Estate in Mexico
- Mazatlan Elements of the Rescue Squad and Firefighters will receive a course to save lives in fast-moving waters and floods
- Vaccination for children between 5 and 11 years old against Covid begins on Monday 27
- Mazatlan Baseball Cup fills hotels and restaurants