The Mazatlan Agave Fiesta Festival 2020, at the Museo de Arte is absolutely the best place to be this weekend.
Cocktail mixing contest, exhibitions, conferences, lectures, talks, about mezcal, tequila, Raicilla, Sotol and Bacanora (and of course, premium cocktails at a good price).
It is intended that each and every person who decide to come to the Expo, can develop a level of personal identification with each of the premium brands that will be promoted during this three-day long event.
Raicilla, is a distilled Mexican agave spirit with nuanced, vegetal flavors. Like tequila and mezcal, raicilla is made from the agave plant. Region: Jalisco and Nayarit.
Bacanora is made from 100% Agave Pacifica. There are many different types of Agave and manufacturing methods to produce different kinds of Mezcal. Region: Sonora.
Sotol is a distilled spirit of Mexican origin sourced from Dasylirion texanum, Asparagaceae, and Dasylirion wheeleri (commonly known as Desert Spoon or, in Spanish, sotol), a plant that grows in northern Mexico, New Mexico, west Texas, and the Texas Hill Country.
Mazatlan Agave Fiesta Festival 2020 list of activities:
- Tastings of Mezcal, Tequila, Raicilla, Bacanora.
- Cooking lessons with Mezcal and Tequila.
- Lecture about the differences between Tequila and Mezcal.
- Mixology classes. (at the festival shakers, jiggers and other bartending tools will be in display for sale to the public).
- Presentation of cocktails featuring Mezcal and Tequila. (Mezcalillo cocktail, Asombro, Atrevida, Felicidad, Yolia, Lemon Smile etc.)
- Launch of new innovative products such as drinks prepared with Mezcal and New Brands.
- Mazatlan’s gastronomy will be part of the festival of course, with talks about pairing mezcales and tequilas with regional food.
- Local restaurants and hotels will send their bartenders to prepare cocktails using mezcal and tequila, for all attendees to observe the preparation process live on stage.
- Attendees will also be informed of where to go to have a good cocktail in the city (and where is the happy hour at…)
- A Mixology contest will take place during the event, where local bartenders and mixologists will be able to present their latest creations in cocktails. First and second place will be awarded.
- There will be conferences by experts about the types of agave in Mexico, the endemic agaves of each state, the distillation processes and the differences of ancestral, artisanal and industrial mezcal.
- Presentation and tasting by the exhibitors (tequila, mezcal, raicilla and bacanora).
- Agave syrup: Its importance as the healthiest, undisputed best Mexican natural sweetener.
- All participants will receive Premium Treatment.
- All agave products have 40 and more degrees of alcohol, and only products with export quality will be exhibited, many of these brands are winners of international awards.
Besides, on March 8th, an International Women’s Day celebration will take place as part of the festival.
Local artists will be showcasing their work too, and other artistic expressions will be included, such as storytelling of the Nahuatl mythology, that will also take place during the Mazatlan Agave Fiesta Festival 2020.
Success stories of local businesswomen, and mezcal brands with women as owners, will be part of the International Women’s Day celebration (the Agave Women Association will be present at the event too).
So, this artistic and business environment will become the ideal framework for attendees to learn, interact and take a journey through Mexico’s flavors, culture and tradition based on the Agave.
If you’re a bartender or want to be a bartender, or just enjoy preparing premium drinks based on Tequila, Mezcal, Raicilla, Sotol or Bacanora, contact us at once, and let all Mazatlan know about your talent.
So now you know where is THE PLACE to be this weekend: The Mazatlan Agave Fiesta Festival 2020 (LA FIESTA DEL AGAVE)
For more information, call the Mazatlan Agave Fiesta Festival phone: 669-147-9437 (WhatsApp).
Or send an email to email@example.com
The Mazatlan Post