* September is patriotic month
Mexico is already on the eve of the national holidays, there is only one day left for September to begin and thus the celebrations of ¡Viva México!
Mazatlan Municipal Palace has been decorated in its tricolor; the decorations already placed: flags, shields, and lights that at night resemble the colors of our homeland badge that will serve to decorate the festivities of next September 15.
In Mazatlan, street vendors are already beginning to be seen with their carts full of hats, flags, rattles, scarves and all kinds of traditional gadgets from Mexico to celebrate the maximum celebration of our country.
- Cruise ships return to Mazatlan give popular public transport a much needed lift
- Legislators reproach the inequality in promotion and care of municipalities of Sinaloa
- Port of Mazatlan dredging begins for multi-purpose master development of the harbor
- As Mazatlan restaurants come and go “The Vegan Route” has been serving vegetarians since 2014