* Mazatlan, Sin ,, June, 11 of 2018.- * The tourist cruise Carnival Splendor arrived for the second time to Mazatlan, during this month, from Cabo San Lucas, with 3,658 passengers and 1,144 crew members.
According to her itinerary, she arrived at 07:00 hours to the wharf of the Integral Port Administration, and will continue her maritime journey at 5:00 p.m., bound for Puerto Vallarta.
The cruise passengers who descended took the opportunity to make tours of the Historical Center, El Faro, the Malecón, the Cathedral, the Golden Zone, the Aquarium, among other places of tourist interest, visiting the rural area as El Quelite and La Noria, as well as Copala and Concordia, where they tasted its exquisite cuisine.
The Carnival Splendor was here last Tuesday and there are already 65 tourist cruises that have arrived in this city so far this year, with more than 250 thousand people on board.
The Mazatlan Post
- Public transport drivers continue to be fined in Mazatlan
- Mazatlan City Councilors against citizen consultation for Carnival
- It’s official! Yes, there will be a popular consultation to decide whether or not Mazatlan’s Carnival will proceed
- The cold continues in Sinaloa; 9º the lowest temperatures today January 26