* More international flights
* New national events
Carlos Berdegué, leader of the Association of Hotels and Tourism Companies of the Golden Zone, endorsed the good results in the Tourist Tianguis of Acapulco and the negotiations that the Sinaloa Combine did to bring more flights from local and international lines, as well as work for regional tourism taking advantage of the Barranca del Cobre and Los Mochis, among other places and attractions. To Mazatlan “they do not stop it in Tourism”, he said.
Berdegué was interviewed before the arrival of Governor Quirino Ordaz Coppel to inaugurate a work in the company of the federal head of the SCT, Javier Jiménez Espríu, and where he was accommodated by the State Tourism Secretary, Oscar Pérez Barros. The hotel manager said that Secretary Pérez Barros brings great projects to Sinaloa and that among them stand out national and international events with characters that will leave much money.
For his part, Oscar Pérez Barros said that large national events are held throughout the year; “We just had a great event with international artists; we have shows of cars, motorcycles and national artists; comes an equestrian event. Mazatlan goes, it took off; we lived it in the Tourist Tianguis in Acapulco, “he said.
The Mazatlan Post
- Ecology must clarify if it gave authorization for the pruning of trees in Mazatlan’s historic center
- Sinaloa is within the five best states to invest in Mexico
- Amigos de los Animales the superheroes of vulnerable cats and dogs; volunteers needed
- A Pulmonia that has refreshed Mazatlecos for more than 60 years