The swimmer is also the first Latin American to achieve it.
New Zealand.- Until yesterday, only 13 swimmers in the world had managed to conquer the seven seas series , but the Mexican Nora Toledano Cadena managed to complete the route through the Cook Strait in New Zealand.
These were the stages of his journey:
- The swimmer began the journey of the seven seas in 1994 when she swam the English Channel .
- During 2015, he crossed the Strait of Gibraltar on a route between Spain and Morocco.
- Two years ago (2016) he toured the Catalina Channel , from Catalina Island to the coasts of California, United States.
- In 2017 he managed to travel the 42 kilometers of the Molokai Canal in Hawaii.
- In 2018 he conquered the Tsugaru channel in Japan, also traveled the 35 kilometers of the North channel.
On Saturday, the Mexican swimmer finished with her trip in Cook Strait, in New Zealand; in a time of 9 hours with 54 minutes.
The Mazatlan Post
- Relocating to Mexico NO BULL with Mexico Relocation Guide! Ep02. Purchasing Real Estate in Mexico
- Mazatlan Elements of the Rescue Squad and Firefighters will receive a course to save lives in fast-moving waters and floods
- Vaccination for children between 5 and 11 years old against Covid begins on Monday 27
- Mazatlan Baseball Cup fills hotels and restaurants