* Neighbors and merchants are upset
* They question the duration of public restrooms
Almost a week after the Carnival ended, the structures that were used for public restrooms continue in the Carnival area.
While continuing with the daily life of the City this seems not to cause any inconvenience, however, the public baths the smell has made neighbors and merchants dizzy.
They question how much longer these wastes will ferment, they remind the authority that they already fulfilled their function and need to be removed
The streets were the public restrooms were placed, are starting to leak and are giving off a bad smell.
The Mazatlan Post
- Mazatlan bazaars are here to stay and Mercado Rosa is one of them
- ‘Zurdo’ Ramírez will have a victory parade along the coastal promenade of Mazatlán today
- Video: Humpback whales fall over whale watching boat full of tourist in the Sea of Cortez
- These are the 4 dirtiest neighborhoods in Mazatlan! Check if yours is on the list