Mazatlan Property Group (“MPG”) is pleased to announce the release of our new MPG 2.0 website! At our new website, you will find several new content pages including About Us, Our Agents bios, high-resolution property photos, current live currency exchange rates, informative local news articles, local blogs and links to MPG Partners in the city.
Use the link below to review our new website and please send us comments you may have about the new site.
As mentioned, a key element of the new website is the use of 5 currencies for each sale listing and 3 currencies for rentals (USD, MXN, CAD). Currencies are updated each time you visit the website. With my focus to advertise and market globally, the different continent’s Buyers/Sellers can rationalize Mazatlán’s real estate prices with their home markets.
- MXN – Mexico peso
- CAD – Canadian dollar
- USD – American dollar
- EUR – European Union dollar
- GBP – Great Britain Pound
Look for the next release (MPG 2.1) to add the Chinese New Yuan (CNY) currency for the Asia Pacific markets. China is now our #4 website viewer after the United States, Canada and Mexico with Europe just behind.
With more Buyers than listings, we invite you to contact one of our sale agents to ask about listing your home with MPG or in the event you are not pleased with your current real estate agency performance.
At MPG, we hold ourselves to a fiduciary responsibility to represent you and your property in an ethical, moral and legal manner whether you are buying or selling or in the rental market. We adhere to the following National Association of REALTORS standards:
- 2017 Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- 2014 Professional Courtesy and EtiquettesThe new MPG website is also socially connected with our MPG social media sites at:
- Google My Business“The office has been newly renovated, a new sales team hired, 7 MPG social media sites created and now I can begin in earnest, the real estate marketing and advertising campaigns globally knowing I now have a state of the art website behind me.” … comments Craig.
William “Craig” Shields is a permanent Mazatlan resident, Owner of Mazatlan Property Group and a Marketing Contributor to Mazatlan My City, Pacific Pearl, and the Venados baseball organization.
Mazatlan Property Group is a premier, full-service Real Estate Agency with 15 years specializing in greater Centro area for Real Estate Sales, Rental Property Management and year-round furnished Rental Units.
“From our Home to your Home,
Welcome to Mazatlan & the Mazatlan Property Group”
William “Craig” Shields
Office: +52 (669) 985-3065
Cell: +52 (1) (669) 143-4765
- Hoteliers and their families tour what will be the largest Aquarium in Latin America
- Durango-Mazatlán railway would be a trigger for northern Mexico
- This is how Sectur Sinaloa will promote the state in the face of limited resources
- Get ready to live Mazatlan’s Carnival! Here are the activities for your celebration